The school is located in a modern building opened in 2002. The direct neighbourhood of a railway station creates very good transport possibilities for the commuting youth. We have a parking space for cars and bicycles, which is completely safe thanks to camera monitoring.
We offer a catering service in our school canteen.
Spacious, light classrooms of a high social standard guarantee good conditions for single-shift studying, and good technical equipment makes lessons and extracurricular activities easier and more effective.
- full-scale sports hall and school yards enable high standards of Physical Education classes, they are the base for Students Sports Club activity (girls and boys), numerous afternoon trainings of the open sports club “Bóbr” and the place of many sports competitions and community events;
- computer lab creates good basis for teaching ICT , drawings, constructing machines and other objects. It also allows to run the school internet common room and is helpful for students of all school types in doing homework;
- hairdresser studio with modern equipment for teaching students in a profession of a hairdressing technician;
- mechanical workshops after renovation with equipment recommended for teaching vocational subjects in a technical school (technical mechanic profile) and in vocational school (profiles: car mechanic and locksmith);
- library with the Multimedia Information Centre – widely developed computer service of the library – catalogues, files, thematic folders, Internet access – which helps students find all necessary information;
- modern multimedia foreign language labs;
- cooperation with Chamber of Crafts, Crafts Guild and numerous workplaces guarantees a wide base for practical education for multiprofessional vocational classes;
- cooperation with Warsaw University of Technology, Collegium Bobolanum and Koleje Mazowieckie (Mazovia Railways);
- apprenticeships for the best students of technical school and vocational school in service facilities and companies in Germany and Spain;
- young people who want to develop their interests and talents may take part in extracurricular activities, such as Students’ Sports Club, European Club “The Young Europeans”, the club “Polska Walcząca (Fighting Poland) – history, literature, art”, trial studies at Collegium Bobolanum.